- List of short listed candidates will be displayed in school office (date will be intimated on the day of Common Aptitude Assessment)
- On clearing the same he/she is offered Admission in the school. The Admission Forms are available in school office.
- After completing the admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with the submission of necessary documents with in date prescribed, you will be a member of Altus family.
- Admission to playgroup will be through observation/interaction.
- In case, the child found to be mentally/physically unfit to attend the school, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission & refund the security deposit only.
Withdrawal of Security Refund:
In case if you want o withdrawal your child from school, one calendar month written advance notice has to be given in school office latest by the first day of month. Security will be released after all the dues towards the school are cleared. You must show the security slip that is issued at the time of admission.
P.G to Nur. – 9:00am to 1:00pm
K.G – 7:55am to 1:00pm
Class I to VIII – 7:55am to 1:00pm
P.G to Nur. – 9:20am to 1:20pm
K.G – 8:55am to 1:20pm
Class I to VIII – 8:25am to 2:00pm
P.G & NUR – The school works Monday to Friday and Class K.G to VIII Monday to Saturday.
Every second Saturday, there will be a fee day & parents teachers meeting.
Age of candidate (as on 1st April of the year of admission) for eligibility of admission to a particular class.
PLAY GROUP (P.G) – minimum age 2 year 6 months
Nursery – minimum age 3 year 6 months
KINDERGARTEN (K.G) – minimum age 4 year 6 months.
CLASS I – minimum age 5year 6 months.
Add one year for every higher class.