The Altus International School lays great emphasis on discipline, co-operation, respect for elders, good conduct, good manners and good behavior, without which no student can achieve excellence in any field.
The school prides itself in giving opportunity to every child to grow with the questioning and aware mind, simultaneously strongly feels the necessity of developing a sense of discipline among the students.
The school does not permit harsh, corporal or humiliating punishment to any child, but the same time, unconditionally expects the students to adhere to the school rules. In case of breach of any of these rules, the school may take any action it considers suitable or be compelled to expel the student in the interest of the school/students community, without opening itself to any question from the parents/guardians
- Parents will be allowed to meet the Principal on prior appointment.
- Please ensure that all relevant details are duly filled in the personal data form of School Almanac/Diary.
- Students are not allowed to bring phones, iPod, music system or any form of electronic gadgets to the school.
- Parents are requested to send only toffees to celebrates their child’s birthday.
- Please note that no child may be taken home during school hours unless there is an emergency. In this case the principal may be approached for permission.
- In case your child is unwell and not fit enough for class tests, please send a leave note with the Medical Certificate for follow up.
- Any change in the residential address, telephone number and other details given at the time of admission/mid- session should be intimated in written application to the Principal for further suitable action.
- Every student is expected to take part in all school activities. This regulation also applies to such activities that take place beyond the normal school hours and outside the school.
- School is not a place for fashion, therefore the following are not permitted in school hair coloring, mehandi, nail polish, body tattoos, kajal, eyeliner, bangles, expensive watches, perfumes, deodorants, hair gel, nose ring, collyrium.
- Parents are requested to be vigilant and keep a check on the kind of literature, CD/DVD being read and viewed by their child.