1. You should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.The school uniform is to be worn on all school days and on all occasions of functions organized by the school.
2. Pupils who are not properly dressed and whose general appearance does not confirm to such regulations as the school prescribes, may be sent back home by the Principal.
3. It is strictly forbidden to throw anything out of place and at anyone.
4. No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school premises.
5. It is necessary that pupils must obey the monitor appointed by the class teacher to maintain discipline during his/her absence from the class.
6. Non-Sikh boys should have their hair trimmed at regular intervals.
7. You have to be punctual and regular in the school and join the morning assembly as the bell starts ringing, in a discipline manner. By the time the bell stops ,ensure that you are in position at the allotted place.
8. Observe order and decorum befitting the occasion.
9. You must not bring any sharp instrument to the school.
10. You must not lend or borrow money or other articles from your fellow student.
11. The School will not be responsible for loss of books , money and valuables brought by you to the school.However ,every effort will be made recover the things lost, if reported to the class teacher or the principal immediately.
12. You are expected to be polite ,courteous ,respectful and well discipline inside and outside the school.
13. You must tale care of your school property .No student should scratch or spoil any school furniture, or write or draw lines on the walls in any other manner damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident ,either by you or by any one else, should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal ,Any damage done will have to be made either individually or collectively.
14. It is compulsory for all children to converse in english as the CBSe syllabus stesses on student’s competence to speak confidently and fluently in English .A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that his speech is couteous and polite .No student should participate in any kind or rumour spreading and should retain from speaking ill about others.
15. Buying eatables from street vendors is strictly forbidden.
16. Any communication sent from the school should be conveyed to the parents promptly.Parents must meet the teachers by prior appointments and with the permission of the Principal only.
17. The general behaviour of students should be good not only in the school but also outside.Any reported objectionable conduct outside the school will make the students liable for disciplinary action.
18. Before leaving the classroom at the end of the day student should arrange the desk and chairs in
proper order ,switch off lights and fans,close the window ,throw the waste paper and unwanted materials in dustbin and then leave the classroom.
19. students are not allowed to recieve private tution from the teachers of the school.
20. No child who is suffering from any infectious disease will be allowed to attend the school until he/she is free from the infection.
21. The name , class and section of the pupil should be cleanly marked on all his/her belongings.
22. No article will be passed on to the students either in the form of food or stationary during school hours.
23. Students are not allowed to drive any vehicle to come to school.
24. Do not send expensive gifts and sweets on birthdays or any other festivals.
25. Students are not allowed to wear any kind of ornaments in school, expert a small for girls.
26. The principal has full authority to refuse admission to a child and give transfer certificate to existing students on disciplinary charges.
27. Students are not given half-day leave.
28. Every student should take care of his/her personal belongings school authorities will not be responsible for loss of such belongings.
29. A student must extend due courtesy and respect to all members of staff. Respect for elders and affection for juniors should be soundly inculcated refinement in behaviour should distinguish every pupil of the school. Every child is expected to uphold the name and honour of the school.