School advertises the date of registration a few months before the commencement of the session through pamphlets, newspaper etc. The registration form and prospectus are available in school office on all working days between the prescribed timings. The child is called for Common Aptitude Assessment on prescribed date that is given to parents/guardians at the time registration.
- Duly filled and signed registration form to be submitted in school office at the time of Common Aptitude Assessment.
- Incomplete or illegible registration forms without photograph will be rejected.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the registration form tallies with that mentioned on the original birth certificate.
- Registration does not imply admission, which is granted subject to Common Aptitude Assessment, interaction & availability of seats.
List Of Documents Required At The Time Of Registration/Admission
- 3 passport size photographs of student.
- 1 passport size photographs with parents.
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Blood Group Report
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card